While things have been rough for a while they are certainly getting better. Audrey's reflux is improving with the help of Zantac and removing dairy from my diet. Alexander has recovered from a few days of suffering from asthma symptoms.
Now that the kids are better I am down with my back. I recently started reading Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. I am such a Martha. I always think of the "things" I should be doing rather than sitting at Jesus' feet hanging on His every word. I feel that this pain in my back may be just what I need to force me to sit, listen, and read God's word a little more.
Audrey made her first appearance at church on Sunday. She and I also went to Jenn's baby shower and made a few scrapbook pages for baby Brady. I am sure Brady and Audrey will be good friends just like Parker and Alexander.
Another baby boy, Sawyer Jay, arrived yesterday.
His daddy, Jay, was one of my childhood best friends. We loved riding four wheelers, fishing, and camping together. I hope Sawyer and Audrey can be as good of friends as Jay and I were.
His daddy, Jay, was one of my childhood best friends. We loved riding four wheelers, fishing, and camping together. I hope Sawyer and Audrey can be as good of friends as Jay and I were. Alexander continues to amaze me each day. We love listening to him pray and read. He has even picked up on the tune and words to the song I sing to Audrey when she is crying. When Alexander was a baby I would sing his name to the same tune. Audrey's name doesn't have as many syllables, so to make the song work I have added Baby Audrey. It is too cute to listen to Alexander sing.
We are loving the warmer weather and sunshine. Audrey even enjoyed her first walk last week. Mommy has enjoyed a few runs too. Hopefully my back won't keep me from running for too long. We are looking forward to Mimi working less and getting to spend more time with her. Audrey is smiling more and making such sweet cooing noises. So thankful for so many good and perfect gifts. James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
No comments:
Post a Comment