It has been forever since I've written on my blog. I have missed it so. Going back to work has not been easy. I miss my babies so much while I am at work. I am so excited about the warm weather and especially summer, even though Adam will be gone for most of it. It is hard to believe that Audrey is already three months old. She is a different baby than the one from the first two months, as long as she has her probiotics. Probiotics work miracles. We went without them for a few days because we were out and were hoping that she didn't really need them because they are so expensive, but they are worth every penny. Within one day of being back on the probiotics my happy girl returned. She was sleeping well again, smiling, and laughing.
We are excited about Easter this weekend. Alexander is looking forward to flying a kite and hunting for eggs. Most importantly, we are thrilled to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. "He is not here, for he has risen." Matthew 28:6 Because of this we have the assurance that one day we will too will be reunited with Daddy in heaven. Oh Daddy, how we miss you.
Easter 2010
The things I miss:
Blogging
Being home with my babies every day
Warm weather (hopefully you are here to stay)
Probiotics (we won't be found without those again)
Daddy
Adam (while he is gone to Nepal this summer)

No comments:
Post a Comment