Monday, October 15, 2012

It's a...

Much to our surprise the Lord granted us a new baby.  After fertility issues with Alexander and Audrey we didn't expect to have a baby without a great deal of planning and a little medication, but God is All-Powerful!
There was no waiting to find out what this baby would be.  We are not patient.  I had to get shopping, decorating, and planning for this little one. 
 While in Kentucky in October we visited Lexington Fetal Photography.  We had used them when we were pregnant with Audrey and they were unable to tell us with certainty her gender.  Alexander, Audrey, Kiki, Mimi, and Madeline all joined us for the big news. 
There was no question that this baby is a boy.  I had expected it was, considering I was very sick, similar to how I felt with Alexander. 

Alexander was thrilled and danced around.  He said, "I am going to teach him everything I know." 



No comments:

Post a Comment