After the pool closed for the summer we finally got some 90 degree days so we put up our swimming pool in the back yard.
Everyone enjoyed the boat ride, except Owen. He hated the life jacket.
The lake water was shallow and Alexander had a great time playing in the water. You wouldn't know you were in Nebraska while at this lake. It was beautiful and there was no corn in sight.
Owen had fluid behind his ears and has been on antibiotic for two weeks. Thankfully his ears are now clear and he does not need to see an ENT at this time. We are so relieved. He weighs a whopping 19 pounds, 3 pounds heavier than his brother and sister at this age. I think he will soon catch up with Audrey in weight.
Alexander is so pleased with his Zinnias he grew from seeds. He is quite the gardener. Everything is still nice and green, somewhat unusual for late summer. I have enjoyed these hot days. I know there isn't much left of summer and fall and winter will be here before I know it. Taking in every ray of sunshine I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment