Saturday, October 26, 2013

Kelley's Wedding

Kelley and I have been best friends for nearly thirty years.  We lived next door to one another for fifteen years.  After my family moved a few miles down the road, I still spent many days, nights, and weeks with Kelley and her family.  Her parents were, and still are, my other family.  They fed me breakfast many days before we left for school and had snacks for me before I went to work after school.  They had a special seat at our wedding and I even stayed at their house the night before Adam and I were married.

On October 12th, Kelley married her new best friend, Randall.  I am so happy for her, but I do miss my best friend. 
 
Alexander thought Kelley looked so pretty and Audrey said she was a princess.


Kelley and her Daddy.


               Mommy and Audrey had fun dancing at the reception. 
 
Poor Owen was exhausted from a long day of wedding 
                                     preparations and festivities. 
     We pray God's blessing of a wonderful marriage and Happily Ever After for  
                                           Kelley and Randall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment