"God is working on your behalf and Jesus is holding you together." |
"When I was a young Christian I knew I should be reading the Bible. I believed it was the truth and that I should be obeying what it had to say. I embraced that mindset early on, by the grace of God, but I didn’t know how to activate it, or actually make it make a difference in my life. There was a disconnect somewhere between what I read and how it affected my heart."
"When I was younger I battled fear. One of the ways war against this attack of the enemy was to speak God’s Word out loud, and even though God has given me a signicant measure of healing in this area, I still speak Bible verses out loud when I’m afraid."
"The Bible has amazing power to transform our lives when we open it, know it, speak it, use it, and love it."

No comments:
Post a Comment